We strongly advise all event professionals and people attending events to respect the official safety guidelines. To protect themselves and the others.
The six golden rules to respect are:
- compliance with hygiene measures
- preferably organize activities in open air
- taking extra precautions for people who are in high-risk groups
- respecting safety distances
- meet with a maximum of 15 different people per week, in addition to your family
- group activities may not involve more than 15 persons, including children. This applies to all informal gatherings, whether they take place indoors or outdoors.